Monday, May 27, 2013

A Dolla Makes Me Holla DietBet

Have you heard of DietBet.com?


I'm not even kidding you, I wish I had come up with the idea, but unfortunately, I did not.

DietBets.com is a sight that basically coordinates a competition between your friends and even strangers. You set up a game, invite people to join, throw some money into the pot, and then you have 4 weeks to lose 4% of your body weight. Whoever in your group loses their 4%, splits the pot.

I did one of these last month and ended up making some money, so I've decided to started another one.

Dolla Makes Me Holla (round 2)

Buy In: $25
Starts: June 1, 2013



In no way, shape, or form is DietBet paying me for this. I just want more people to join to make the pot bigger inspire others to get healthy.

So get to movin...




Put down the fast food...


and maybe a dolla will make YOU holla AND move a little fasta!


Click here to sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment