Thursday, April 25, 2013

My First Birchbox

Okay. I have a new obsession. Birchbox. Have you heard of this fabulous idea?! I mean seriously, why couldn't I think of it? It combines two of my favorite things: beauty products and snail mail. Wouldn't you be excited to receive this little beauty in your mailbox?


I love anything having to do with makeup, hair, whatever. Stores like Ulta and Sephora are my definition of heaven. Honestly I love this stuff because let's face it, it doesn't come with a size chart. It doesn't matter if your a size 4 or a size 34, makeup always fits.

There is nothing like opening up the mailbox and having something in there besides junk. How many Dollar General fliers does one person need? I love cards and invitations and packages. It's like Christmas!


Birchbox is a combination of both. You pay $10 a month and get a box of fabulous goodies. Check out out what I got this month:


Top left: Simple Revitalizing eye roll-on

Use for under eye bags and circles. Lord knows some mornings I NEED this.

Top right: Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Starlet

This is a lip and cheek stain. The shade I got is REALLY REALLY red so I'm not sure if I'll use it or not, but who knows!

Bottom left: Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir 

Use for your hair.

Bottom right: folle de joie eau de parfum and LAFACE PUR purifying facial wash

The perfume smells AMAZING. 

Not pictured: 1 year subscription to Women's Health Magazine.



Once you get the samples and try them out, you can go on their website and purchase the full size items. I'll try everything out and let you all know what I think! 

Interested in Birchbox? Sign up using this link so I can get some referral points!


No comments:

Post a Comment